Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wednesdays Wants #1

Hello Everyone!
Today I've decide to do a little post on the current things I want in four different categories including Make-up, Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle. The main reason for this is because list making is fun, especially ones to do with the things you want, and it makes me feel accomplished if I ever complete the lists.


 
 

  

 This weeks make-up want is the lovely MAC 217 brush which I'm sure you're all fond of....
 217 Blending Brush
 
but this brush coasts $37 AUS dollars which is a bit crazy so I may have to opt for a couple of these - http://www.coastalscents.com/catalog/product/view/id/3672/s/br-250/category/16/
 
Pro Blending Fluff
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Fashion for the first week are the Cleo Stonewashed Distressed Boyfriend Jeans from boohoo.com.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A skin product that I'm eager to try is the Origins GinZing eyecream.
 
Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff  15ml/0.5oz
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Lifestyle want is an A4 spinout notebook from typo with a splice Eiffel tower picture.
 
Do you have something similar to my lists?
OR
Do you already own one of these items and would like to tell me your opinion - GOOD/BAD???




xx
Tasma

8 comments:

  1. I love love love making lists i have hundreds even different versions of the same one haha.

    I am trying to decide if i want to ad MAC brushes to my list or if i should look for other options.
    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think some of their brushes will be worth it but some may not. They are quite expensive though...


      xx

      Delete
  2. I want the 217 brush toooooo. It's so darn expensive. All MAC brushes are. :( Nice post! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is unfair. So expensive! I think the 217 is one of the most popular ones.

      xx

      Delete
  3. I have the origins ginsing eye cream, I really like it :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Would you say it's worthwhile?

      xx

      Delete
  4. Do you know how many pages are in the 'A4 spinout notebook'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, I haven't got a clue... all though I would guess 100+

      Delete