Monday 27 May 2013

Manicure Monday!

Hello Everybody, as I sat back and relaxed after an afternoon full of studying I decided to paint my nails! Whilst my hands remained steady my brain was going crazy thinking of an idea for a feature on my blog!

And here it is.........

MANICURE MONDAY!
WHAT IS IT?
Every monday from now on I will try my absolute best to get a post up of the weeks nail polish colour, where I bought it from and my opinion on it!
 
Now that you've been introduced I want to jump in straight away with my new nail colour for the last days of May...
 
 




 
I definitely have way too many pictures and from now on will most likely only put up 1-3 but I LOVE this colour, it's my absolute fav mainly because it's lilac!!!!!! My sister actually bought this but it was very cheap, and you would definitely need more than one quote.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you tried this nail polish? What are your favourite nail polishes right now??
 Also*** thinking about changing my blogs name to lilac haze??????????????******
 
 
 
 
 
 
xx
Tasma







 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment